[standards-jig] Namespaces

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Tue Aug 6 18:01:20 UTC 2002

I like this goal, and as a matter of fact Rob already started putting
more complete namespace support in jabberd 1.5.  Also, I'm assuming when
you say community you mean everyone, including such folks as tipic,
jinc, etc?  Is this feasible?  We'll need people from the different
server projects to speak up for sure.  One other thought, a year seems
like a long time.  Is there reasoning to not look at shortening the time
to as short as possible?

--temas