[standards-jig] Invisibility Support in Jabber

Mike Lin mikelin at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 9 01:43:13 UTC 2002

i'm not sure why all the preemptive defensiveness. this seems like a
fine proposal to me. we already have to jump through some hoops to keep
presence information consistent and to me this just seems to help
disambiguate things.

-- mike --