[standards-jig] Invisibility Support in Jabber

Ben Schumacher ben at blahr.com
Fri Aug 9 02:49:40 UTC 2002

On 8 Aug 2002, Mike Lin wrote:
> i'm not sure why all the preemptive defensiveness. this seems like a
> fine proposal to me. we already have to jump through some hoops to keep
> presence information consistent and to me this just seems to help
> disambiguate things.
>
> -- mike --

Thanks Mike. People always seem to get a little jumpy when you start
suggesting anything that changes the way Jabber deals with presence. I'm
glad you appreciate the idea.

Part of me was being a little sarcastic, as well. I have a tendancy to do
that... which isn't so well conveyed in email messages.

Cheers,

bs.