[standards-jig] Standards Activity on Jabber-IETF

Ben Schumacher ben at blahr.com
Mon Aug 12 23:47:00 UTC 2002

For those who are interested in what's going on in the standards front, I
think everybody should know that there has recently started to be more
activity on the Jabber-IETF mailing list. I've attached a message from
Pete Resnick that is a forward of his summary of the Jabber BOF session to
the IESG.

There is other activity, including work on a draft of the charter for the
working group.

If anybody has input on this subject, I suggest you subscribe to the
mailing list. I figured stpeter would send out a similar message to this
one in this situation, but in his absence (I wish I was on vacation), I
thought I'd step up.

More information on the mailing list is available on the JSF website at:
    http://www.jabber.org/ietf/

Cheers,

bs.