[standards-jig] Another JNG Thread - Trademark

Iain Shigeoka iain.shigeoka at messaginglogic.com
Mon Aug 19 16:17:23 UTC 2002

He he he.  Well, my adopted totem animal is the frog so I'd love this.
Something like "Rain of Frogs" or RoF for short?  :)  Which of course would
be mutated into "Reign of Frogs..." by yours truly.

I'll have to agree with Peter though that naming may be a bit premature at
this point.  Using JNG as the codename until things firm up may be wise as
the project could end up going in unexpected directions...

-iain