[standards-jig] Service discovery support in jabberd2

Robert Norris rob at cataclysm.cx
Mon Dec 2 05:34:57 UTC 2002

Hi all,

Just to let you know, jabberd2 in CVS now has support for service
discovery (JEP-0030). It implements v0.10 of the spec. I consider it a
reasonable risk to implement it at this stage, as it seems likely that
the JEP will shortly be going to council.

I'm announcing this here just so that anyone who wants to get a feel for
how the protocol actually works might want to play.

Rob.