[standards-jig] LAST CALL: Service Discovery (JEP-0030)

Matthew A. Miller linuxwolf at outer-planes.no-ip.com
Tue Dec 3 16:53:06 UTC 2002

On first read, this sounds similar to "POP3 Handling of Offline
Messages" (aka JEP-0013)[1].  In any case, it's not something that disco
need do itself, but that another extension protocol (disco-able, of
course!) could handle, on top of disco (e.g. disco provides the
hierarchy, and this extension provides semantics for content retrieval).

[1] http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0013.html

--

Matt "linuxwolf" Miller
JID:	linuxwolf at outer-planes.net