[standards-jig] JEP-0030 (Disco): Categories "application" and "user"

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Dec 9 19:52:58 UTC 2002

True, the "coverage" for types and categories may not be as complete in
disco as in browse. Then again, many of the entries in browse were
placeholders for future functionality (which still are not a reality
today). The JANA process is set up to handle such additions in the future
for disco and I think we can discuss them on this list as we need to,
without holding up the disco *protocol* in the least.

Jabber Software Foundation