[standards-jig] JEP-0030 (Disco): Categories "application" and "user"

Matthew A. Miller linuxwolf at outer-planes.net
Mon Dec 9 21:55:24 UTC 2002

I agree that this doesn't hold up the disco protocol.  It can have an
impact, likely minor, to those implementing this JEP, which is the
reason I brought it up.  I think this is something that needs some
consideration, since it could help address a few of the voiced concerns.

If this is the case, and these category/type additions help address some
open concerns, what now?  IIRC, JANA requests were to be made via JEPs,
but that process has been deferred.  Is it sufficient to note those
requested category/types for JANA here, should a new JEP be created, or
should some other process be followed?

-  LW