[standards-jig] JEP-0030 (Disco): Categories "application" and "user"

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Dec 10 21:05:44 UTC 2002

I un-deferred the JANA JEP a while back:

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0053.html

Basically requests should be sent to the JEP Editor for now, or discussed
on the list here if you feel that is necessary first. If that becomes too
burdensome on this list, we may set up a separate list (jana at jabber.org).
If that becomes too burdensome on the JEP Editor, we may set up a panel of
people to handle JANA requests. But the feeling of the Council was that we
don't need to define more process than necessary, at least initially.

Sound good?

Jabber Software Foundation