[standards-jig] SMS & Jabber

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Dec 11 17:43:41 UTC 2002

Hi Iain,

Tony Bamonti (JSF Board member) has been following Wireless Village fairly
closely and attended their latest meeting. They are still working through
some issues related to their move under the Open Mobile Alliance group,
but I think in a few months there might be an opportunity to work with
them directly. Or, since their specs are open, someone could write a
"Wireless Village Client Manager" that would enable a WV client to talk to
a Jabber server.

Jabber Software Foundation