[standards-jig] General "Trasport -- Gateway" question?

Hagen Denton hagen.denton at villanova.edu
Fri Dec 13 18:21:38 UTC 2002

Hello,
We are University students doing a report on Jabber and its
capabilities.  We are interested in how exactly Jabber
handles 'gateway' communication and especially account registration on
foreign services especially services such as AIM.

e.g:  if I send a messege to through Jabber to my friend on AIM... What
account does my friend on AIM think I'm using?

Any help on this subject would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
 Hagen, Richard and John