[standards-jig] DTCP using HTTP as a handshake, plus proxy

Justin Karneges justin-jdev at affinix.com
Sat Dec 14 03:03:06 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I've modified my unofficial DTCP doc to use an HTTP handshake procedure, and
modified the Relay concept accordingly (now end-to-end with SSL over proxy is
possible).  It is very rough, and I can guarantee you I probably screwed up
some of the HTTP parts, but maybe this is the right idea?

  http://www.affinix.com/~justin/dtcp.html

This was actually very little modification to DTCP, mainly just changes to the
line protocol.  Everything else is still there, which means that it is as
capable as it always was, but now moreso.

-Justin