[standards-jig] an interesting job to deal a protocol

Justin Kirby justin at openaether.org
Sun Dec 15 15:56:11 UTC 2002

Sorry about this. I do not think this is the proper place to solicit for
employees.

But this brings up an idea, since this is not the first time someone has
resorted to the jabber lists for employees. Why not put up some type of
job request forum? or would there be too much liability involved with
that?