[standards-jig] an interesting job to deal a protocol

Daniel Chote daniel at chote.net
Mon Dec 16 23:19:56 UTC 2002

I agree, a forum of sorts would be a great idea for employment
opertunities.  I myself got a job working on jabber related material
through the jabber community. I think having a published spot on the web
where employers and jobseekers could go to would be a great idea, there
are lots of these things out on the web already. Having one jabber
specific would be a good idea.

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

>This kind of thing happens once in a while on the JDEV and I really don't
>have any objections to it. If we start to receive a large volume of such
>requests, then it might be time to establish a special list or forum.
>
>Peter
>
>--
>Peter Saint-Andre
>Jabber Software Foundation
>http://www.jabber.org/people/stpeter.php
>
>On 15 Dec 2002, Justin Kirby wrote:
>

>>Sorry about this. I do not think this is the proper place to solicit for
>>employees.
>>
>>But this brings up an idea, since this is not the first time someone has
>>resorted to the jabber lists for employees. Why not put up some type of
>>job request forum? or would there be too much liability involved with
>>that?
>>

>>On Sun, 2002-12-15 at 08:19, lovejabber wrote:
>>

>>>HI
>>>
>>>  we need someone who can help us deal a protocol  , if you are
>>>interested in it , please give me a email .
>>>we will pay some wage  for you , wait for your message . you can work
>>>online and  work remotely.
>>>

>>>--
>>>Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas.
>>>Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop at Netscape!
>>>http://shopnow.netscape.com/

*. Daniel Chote*
email/jabber: daniel at chote.net
web: www.chote.net