[standards-jig] JEP 65 - Bytestreams

Jan Niehusmann jan at gondor.com
Fri Dec 20 08:22:16 UTC 2002

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 01:59:04AM +0100, Tijl Houtbeckers wrote:
> Well, I'm not sure about Jan actually, but I'm "pretty convinced" that
> Justin is a very capable client developer. Without Psi I doubt I would

Just to make that clear, even if it's off topic: I'm not a client
developer at all. I sometimes try to convice Justin to implement a
feature I want in psi, but unfortunately, he has his own mind ;-)

I am packaging the psi client for debian. (Which explains why I get
questions from users but I'm not paid to help them.)

Jan