[standards-jig] new RFC draft

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Feb 1 17:48:38 UTC 2002

Thanks, James. I'm going to take a day or two away from this doc so that I
can return to it with fresh eyes (not to mention complete some other
tasks), but I've already thought of a few things that need to be fixed
and expanded upon. I will probably start reading over the comments and
flames on Sunday or Monday. :)

email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
web: http://www.saint-andre.com/