[standards-jig] JEP-011 (browsing) and transport

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at bnet.pl
Sat Feb 2 12:14:24 UTC 2002

Hi,

I want to implement jabber:iq:browse in my GaduGadu Transport.
I have some questions:

User of GaduGadu IM accessible via my transport should have JID-type
user/client? What really means "implementing enough of 'jabber:client'
namespace to be compliant"?  Or maybe I should use some other JID-type
category for gg users?

I would like JID-type service/gg to be registered (like service/icq and
service/aim are). Is it possible? What should I do (contact Jeremie?)?
Currently I will use service/x-gg, is it ok?

BTW. Is there any UNIX client supporting browsing?

Greets,
        Jacek