[standards-jig] Re: <error/> as child element

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Feb 12 20:35:56 UTC 2002

I talked with Jer and we decided that the DTDs were wrong -- you can only
have one error element. It doesn't make sense to have multiple error codes
since that would mean you have overlap between them, and the whole point
of error codes is to receive an unambiguous description of which error
occurred.

BTW, I will probably have another draft of the RFC available tonight.

email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
web: http://www.saint-andre.com/