[standards-jig] RFC draft 3.0

alan at ibgames.com alan at ibgames.com
Thu Feb 14 07:30:22 UTC 2002

I just finished reading through the draft. I don't really feel competant to
comment on the detail of it, but I wanted to say that I think you done a
brilliant piece of work, Peter. I want to start work on a Jabber compatible
multi-player adventure game engine (my current one is telnet based) in the
summer when I've cleared the current stuff off my desk, and this is just
what I need to work with :)

Regards,

alan