[standards-jig] final RFC push

Fabrice DESRE fabrice.desre at francetelecom.com
Thu Feb 14 07:58:55 UTC 2002

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

> P.S. FYI, since the release of draft 3.0, I've fixed a few small errors
> in the schemas and DTDs, but the changes are minor.

  I saw that... And it's sad because most of schemas are incorrect
(message, presence and iq for instance). You should use a tool like the
Schema Quality Checker from alphaworks (http://alphaworks.ibm.com) to be
sure that they are at least syntactically correct.
  In other words, my opinion is that you'd better ship a rfc without
schemas and publish them later than publish it with a broken schemas.

	Fabrice

p.s : What did you use to produce the HTML version ? the layout is
pretty cool ;-)

--
Fabrice Desre - France Telecom R&D/DTL/TAL
Tel: +(33) 2 96 05 31 43