[standards-jig] [jepnews] new CVS location

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Sat Feb 23 00:25:51 UTC 2002

BTW, you'll notice that I created a directory for each JEP (thanks to
temas for the suggestion). This will make it easier to handle big JEPs
such as that huge conferencing JEP David Waite keeps on threatening to
write. :-) Also you can have separate schema files and such or whatever
you'd like to include, rather than just the one JEP file.

Also, all CVS access occurs via SSH. You'll need to do this:

export CVS_RSH=ssh
export CVSROOT=username at jabberstudio.org:/home/cvs

There is also anonymous CVS access. Just use anonymous at jabberstudio.org
to check out files if you don't have a username.

email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
web: http://www.saint-andre.com/