[standards-jig] streamlining the JIGs

Ashvil ashvil at i3connect.net
Mon Feb 25 09:18:33 UTC 2002

I agree with your analysis and your proposed solution.

It bugs me that information on Jabber is scattered to different mailing
lists and different websites. Reducing the mailing lists and consolidating
the information is a step in the right direction. Reducing the formality of
JEP process should also help.

Regards,
Ashvil