[standards-jig] XML Conformance

Iain Shigeoka iainshigeoka at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 22:35:27 UTC 2002

On 1/16/02 12:57 PM, "Julian Missig" <julian at jabber.org> wrote:

> I stress that this does not break the XML Namespaces Recommendation in
> any fashion, we are simply adding additional restrictions to Jabber.

Agreed.  Although this should be pointed out explicitly for precision.
However, since none of the existing Jabber standards docs outline anything
to this degree of precision, it is not surprising that we don't have it in
any docs yet.  When we do get to this level of precision (like to produce a
real, implementable standard) it should be on the list of things to put in
there.

-iain