[standards-jig] Discussion on JEP-0014: Message Tone

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Sat Jan 19 23:49:05 UTC 2002

I agree with most of Julian's issues, but I don't think waiting for
client implementations is the right attitude =)  We're supposed to be
working towards the protocol that the clients will implement, I don't
think we want to create that Catch-22.

One area to possibly look at while discussing this is the bulletin
boards like UBB and blogs that allow users to select how they feel.

--temas