[standards-jig] JEP:0015 Account Transfer

Casey Crabb debug at nafai.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 24 02:22:20 UTC 2002

The part that I don't see how to do with a custom account-transfer
client is telling people who are subscribed to your presence to change
their pointers without user intervention. If there is a way to do this
pre-existing in the protocol the rest should be relatively easy. How can
you update someone else's roster to change your old jid to your new jid?
-Casey