[standards-jig] Re: [JDEV] Presence indicator for web page

Chris Josephes cpj1 at isis.visi.com
Mon Jul 22 20:50:00 UTC 2002

I have a cgi program that performs this functionality.  It basically logs
into a jabber server, checks out a specific JID, and then returns an icon
depending on whether their status is Available/Away/XA/DND/Unavailable.

It's pretty rough, and has almost no documentation, but I can probably
post it this week.