[standards-jig] Call for Experience: jabber:iq:rpc

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Jul 30 17:08:59 UTC 2002

It's high time that we move the jabber:iq:rpc spec from Draft to Final (it
was voted to Draft on 2001-09-27!). However, before doing so it will be
important to gather feedback from those who have implemented this spec
(i.e., JEP-0009). So as I have just done with jabber:x:data, I am now
issuing a "call for experience" with jabber:iq:rpc. Please send your
thoughts and suggestions to the standards-jig mailing list before the end
of the day on August 15 so that the JEP author can have enough time to
incorporate feedback before I send this JEP to the Council for final
approval on or about August 30.

And if you haven't yet added support for this "Jabber-RPC" spec to your
libraries and clients, now might be a good time to give it a whirl!

Jabber Software Foundation