[standards-jig] Call for Experience: jabber:iq:rpc

Nicholas Perez nick at jabberstudio.org
Tue Jul 30 18:15:39 UTC 2002

Well I find it extremely stable and it makes sense (com'on its wrapping
XMLRPC inside an iq how easy is that?). I have implemented this in two
projects now (JabminRPC and JabminRPC++ both dead, but i implemented it
:) and find that this neds to pushed to final. Its a functional, doesnt
do anything funky, and people agree on it (or don't care . whichever).
just my US$0.02

Nick