[standards-jig] Eliminating exceptions from the protocol

Sami Haahtinen ressu at ressukka.net
Mon Jun 3 20:32:12 UTC 2002

a while back we had a discussion on jdev about iq's and how to store
them when the user is offline. This all started from the discussion
about pubsub.

i decided to write up something on it. The whole text can be found at
http://www.ressukka.net/jabber/newtags.html

The basic idea behind it all is to introduce few new common datatypes to the
protocol, in this case <headline/> and <pubsub/> which in their context
do not belong to their planned elements.

Regards,
   Sami

--
			  -< Sami Haahtinen >-
      -[ Is it still a bug, if we have learned to live with it? ]-