[standards-jig] Eliminating exceptions from the protocol

David Waite mass at akuma.org
Mon Jun 3 21:16:11 UTC 2002

What happens if an 'iq' gets stored for user at server/resource1.. does it
get retrieved when user at server/resource2 comes online later?

Do iq results get stored offline, if the request was marked to be stored
offline?

Instead of overriding 'iq' to have 'message' delivery semantics, why not
just use messages? I don't quite understand the reasoning.

-David Waite