[standards-jig] post-RFC task list

DJ Adams dj.adams at pobox.com
Sun Mar 3 16:44:30 UTC 2002

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 11:21:06AM -0600, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> Now that the RFC is behind me, I'm looking at what we need next. Cleaning
> up the JIGs (see recent post) and getting some JEPs through the Council
> are tops on my list.
> 10. jabber:x:event -- do we want a JEP for this?

In a previous sc-jig era, I documented this namespace[1]. It was supposed
to be the start of a coverage of stuff in order that we might have something
to test compliance against. There were going to be others documented, but
you know how attractive the prospect of documentation is ;-)

Perhaps we should simply change this into a JEP - I can do this if it's
the best thing to do.

At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter that much in what format
the stuff is in; what _is_ important is that we have the specifications,
and they're definitive enough to support compliance testing.

Comments?
dj

[1] http://www.pipetree.com/jabber/sc-jig/jdp-jabber-x-event.html