[standards-jig] Essence of Jabber

Shawn Wilton shawn at black9.net
Thu Mar 7 01:08:44 UTC 2002

How is ssl only experimental?  I've been using it for months.  As for
definition, it's a difference between connections.  There's no definition
needed.
Instead of putting the bar as low as possible it has to be raised to some
degree.  Otherwise jabber is just a carbon copy of everything else out
there.