[standards-jig] Administration Namespace/specs

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Thu Mar 7 04:49:54 UTC 2002

Great to see this list started, it's one of the big things we want to
work on in the 1.5 line for jabberd.  To add to the list, perhaps a
listing of recent error or debug log entries?  Are you looking to use
the existing iq:admin namespace and continue to enhance it or a new
namespace(s)?  Umm I think that's it for now.  I'll try get my head out
of JS and think about it more later.

--temas