[standards-jig] Essence of Jabber

Mike Lin mikelin at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 8 09:00:27 UTC 2002

While we're on this topic, can someone explain, clearly, succinctly, and
with references to the XML Namespaces recommendation, precisely what, if
anything, makes the Jabber XML stream noncompliant with XML Namespaces?
We should really write something about this as an informational JEP,
since the issue comes up so much.

-Mike,
Who has been in an Athena lab for 12 hours.