[standards-jig] Administration Namespace/specs

Iain Shigeoka iainshigeoka at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 17:25:44 UTC 2002

On 3/6/02 4:01 PM, "Casey Crabb" <debug at discobob.dyndns.org> wrote:

> There has been alot of noise in the past about making Jabber more
> administratable. I'm trying to gather a list of tasks an administrator
> of a jabber server would be likely to want to do. This is the list
> that I have come up with, I imagine more things will be added and some
> removed.

I also think this is a great idea.  However, I don't know if the thread
belongs in standards-jig.  I am definitely NOT trying to be list mom here
but this is an implementation specific discussion about jabberd.  Perhaps it
should be moved to the Jabberd dev lists in JabberStudio (if such exists) or
to jdev?  I mention this only because standards-jig is starting to play a
major communication role for JSF with the JIG restructuring and I think
we'll have list overload if we do jabberd discussions here too.

:)

-iain