[standards-jig] calendaring?

Casey Crabb debug at nafai.dyndns.org
Wed Mar 13 21:08:23 UTC 2002

I think having the client tell the server where to route the packet
would probably be a more flexible way to go. Especially if the clients
could request a packet be sent to more than one client. Thats something
that I've wanted for a while. Of course having the client specify would
be more complicated and would require further additions to the protocol.
Food for thought I guess.

--
Casey