[standards-jig] JNG (was Re: Server-side routing)

Jeremie jeremie at jabber.org
Thu Mar 14 18:09:43 UTC 2002

> Isn't there a mailing list for JabberNG somewhere?

There is/was http://mailman.jabber.org/pipermail/jng-jig/ and some decent
discussions started there, but I believe everyone on that list is on this
one and it's probably best to continue such discussions here.

In relation to my work in defining a better generic "xml stream" transport
layer via xatp.org, I'd like to see what it means to define Jabber as
purely a set of namespaces and rules that can be run on various
transports.  I'm also looking forward to some simple pub/sub for the
current generation as well as being a foundation for JNG.

Jer