[standards-jig] jabber:x:event

Ralph Meijer jabber.org at ralphm.ik.nu
Mon Mar 18 17:20:32 UTC 2002

+1 for jabber:x:activity

I saw something like these general events in version 2 of Rival Messenger.
Things like 'Phonecall', 'Come See Me' and 'Coffee' which get displayed like a
little floating notification (like MSN Messenger does). I see a good use
for that.

They were implemented in the jabber:x:event namespace (which is obviously not
correct atm, I told him).

Greetz,

Ralphm