[standards-jig] XML Encryption

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Mon Mar 18 18:36:42 UTC 2002

Yes, I agree, it's hard to have an end all absolute answer, and with
trust it probably is not even possible.  Most of what you describe
strikes me as key receipient details that they would have to implement
(mostly clients).  I guess the question then is, do we just make a
simple IQ for public key exchange?  XKMS would probably work for true
public key systems, but we might just need something basic for normal
usage.

--temas