[standards-jig] Pub/Sub for JNG?

Julian Missig julian at jabber.org
Thu May 2 02:12:59 UTC 2002

http://mailman.jabber.org/pipermail/jdev/2002-January/009560.html

Is Mike Lin's post on gzipping Jabber. He put together code tests and
everything... and his conclusion was that once you put together all the
pieces needed to make gzip into something decent for Jabber, you're very
close to SSL (so why not just use SSL?). See other messages in the
thread for further information.

Julian