[standards-jig] Posting of Member Addresses

Matt Floyd Floyd at ORsoftware.com
Fri May 10 13:44:27 UTC 2002

temas,

I'm a newbie to the Jabber thing. I was on the newsgroup/listserve for a
while but suddenly began to get porn e-mails at work for the first time. I
noticed the member lists are posted (the list did say they would be) with
the address (with "at" instead of "@"). I had to unsubscribe because of
that. I believe the jabber.org lists are the reason.

Please pass this along to the administrators of the Jabber.org lists, if you
would. It's really unfortunate that some fools take advantage of lists like
this.

Take care,

Matt Floyd