[standards-jig] Some thoughts on JEP0030 Service Discovery

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri May 31 03:16:54 UTC 2002

Hi DJ,

You make some good points. I added a few little words here and there to
address your first two points. The others are bigger issues and we'll need
to think about them. Or at least I will -- I'm not as quick as the rest of
the protocol gurus around here.

Slightly updated version here (minimally organized around use cases):

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0030.html

Jabber Software Foundation