[standards-jig] WebPresence

Michael Brown michael at aurora.gen.nz
Fri Nov 1 11:41:48 UTC 2002

I have put up a draft JEP for WebPresence on Yabber.org.

http://www.yabber.org/jep/webpresence/webpresence.xml

The aim is to define a standard way for Jabber status information to be
represented on web pages etc.

I am not much of a webmaster or CGI guru myself so I am looking for some
peer-review of this document.  If anyone wants to offer to rewrite it or
offer an alternative proposal please speak up.  I would also be interested
in anyone who was willing to write a reference implementation (it shouldn't
be that hard).  I think there is a large demand for this to be standardized,
so I would like to get it formalized as soon as we can.

Michael.