[standards-jig] x:data suggestion

Alexey Shchepin alexey at sevcom.net
Sun Nov 3 17:36:28 UTC 2002

Hello, Ryan!

On Sun, 03 Nov 2002 10:33:28 -0600, you said:

 RE> x:data is not a GUI definition.

First, I understand that 'tab' is bad name, let's call it 'section'.  Tabs is
simply one of ways to display sections.

 RE> It is purely about data representation. To do what you want to do you
 RE> could just send mulitple forms, or use another namespace to represent the
 RE> different tabs.

I just want more structured fields.  At this time <field type='fixed'/> used
for some sectioning, but this is not explicit.

 RE> Basically, x:data is only about representing data.

If you think that <section name='...'/> is not for representation, then IMHO
you need to remove <title/>, <instructions/> and <field type='fixed'/> :-\