[standards-jig] NEW: vcard-temp (JEP-0054)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Nov 6 20:34:02 UTC 2002

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Michael Brown wrote:

> > > And some parts of DTD:
> >
> > I'm sorry, I missed it if you pointed out an error in the DTD.
>
> There are a couple of errors in the DTD (and have been for years).
>
> Line 64:  "SORT-STRING?" undefined.  (Defined on line 232 as "SORTSTR")

The 3.0 DTD seems to have SORT-STRING, I'm not sure how SORTSTR crept
in, but I've changed the definition to be SORT-STRING

> Line 207:   "VCARD" undefined. (Defined on line 42 as "vCard")

That's a child of the AGENT element, and is supposed to point to or
include another vCard, so I'll change it accordingly.

BTW, http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/draft-dawson-vcard-xml-dtd-00.txt
seems to have the version 3.0 DTD, I'm not sure where the 2.0 DTD is.

We really need to have our own profile format in the Jabber community,
which borrows from vCard and other specs as needed. Thus my next JEP...