[standards-jig] JEP 0038 ((Emot)Icon Styles) Updated

Adam Theo theo at theoretic.com
Wed Nov 6 21:37:00 UTC 2002

I think you are right that the order in the icondef.xml file may not end
up being the same order that is parsed by the client, but the point is
that at that point, when all else fails, the client just picks the first
one it comes across, no matter if it was the first in the icondef.xml
file or not. Hope that makes sense.