[standards-jig] NEW: vcard-temp (JEP-0054)

Robert Norris rob at cataclysm.cx
Wed Nov 6 23:19:06 UTC 2002

> I've written an informational JEP that documents the existing "vcard-temp"
> namespace. Feedback and corrections welcome.

Thanks for this. I've just used it to implement vCard support for
jabberd2. The only difference I noticed is that both Gabber and Exodus
set the IQ "to" address to be the their own JID when doing a get/set,
rather than using the domain like in examples 1 & 2.

Also, in example 3, the to address has a resource. Is this correct?

Nice JEP :)

Rob.