[standards-jig] NEW: vcard-temp (JEP-0054)

Peter G. Millard me at pgmillard.com
Thu Nov 7 05:10:04 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
>From: "Peter Saint-Andre" <stpeter at jabber.org>
> BTW, I'm wondering if we might want to start a separate list for the
> profiles stuff. I'm afraid of overloading the list again like I did when
> writing and discussing the Multi-User Chat JEP.

Nah, too many lists already :) Unless people are complaining about the level
of traffic.

I finally got check out JEP-54 tonight, and noticed Example 3.3 needs to be
tweaked. You have:

<iq type="get" to="jer at jabber.org/gab">....</iq>

These requests should goto the "bare-jid":

<iq type="get" to="jer at jabber.org">.....</iq>

Example #1 looks to be fine.  Thanx for doing the drudge work of running
through this and iq:search. Kudos.

pgm.