[standards-jig] UPDATED: JEP-0045

Adam Theo theo at theoretic.com
Fri Nov 8 20:52:21 UTC 2002

There was a short discussion on jdev chatroom just now about adding some
crude support for mailing list-style chats into the MUC spec. I've not
yet had the time to read the MUC spec yet (hoping to very soon), but I
just wanted to make sure that at the very least the spec allowed for
normal type messages to be used? Also, to make sure that a MUC admin
could "force" all messages sent out to subscribers to be of type "normal".

Peregrine, want to step in here and express your thoughts?

I wanted to try and get this out now, before the last call deadline ends.